1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice governs the use of the website: www.hotelhaciendadeabajo.com
The website www.hotelhaciendadeabajo.com provides services with a primary objective to allow contact between users and the company, whether for them to contact us or to request quotes.
Browsing the www.hotelhaciendadeabajo.com website attributes the status of user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to modification.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, business customs and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. or to third parties for any damages which may be caused as a result of breaches of this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform our users that this website belongs to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. with tax code B38852349, registered in the Company Registry of Santa Cruz De La Palma on Sheet IP-2182, Folio 15 of Volume 50 of Section 7.
Calle Miguel De Unamuno 11, 38770
Tazacorte (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)
(+34) 922 40 60 00
Website hosted by:
Neobookings S. L.
3. General terms and conditions of access and use
The website and its services are unrestricted and free of charge, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only persons over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, while persons under 16 years of age may not provide data without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The user guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of all data communicated to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements given.
www.hotelhaciendadeabajo.com has the following types of users:
Users who provide data via any of the available forms:The personal data which HACIENDA DE ABAJO, SL requests includes name and surname, phone number and email address and any data provided by the user when filling out the forms.
Users who have not contacted HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. but whose data is collected:Data provided by cookies Users who make online bookings:Data provided by the user in the booking process and the booking details is collected.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The user explicitly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of the website and not to use them for:
• Disseminating any unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content; any contact which may advocate terrorism; or any content which is contrary to law or public order.
• Inserting computer viruses or performing actions which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. or of third parties; or for hindering the access of other users to the website and its services.• Attempting to access restricted areas of the computer systems of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. or of third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
• Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, SL or of third parties.
• Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third party.
• Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly disclosing, transforming or modifying the content, unless the user has the permission of the copyright holder or is legally permitted to do so.
• Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind or sales and commercial messages without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of illegal activities
Should any user or third party consider that there are facts or circumstances which reveal the illegal use of any content and/or activity on the pages included or accessible via the website, they must notify HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L., duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and explicitly declaring under their liability that the information provided is truthful.
All notices and communications between users and HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. are considered effective for all purposes when conducted by post or email or telephone. Users may contact HACIENDA DE ABAJO, SL by:
• Postal delivery to the following address:HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. – Calle Miguel De Unamuno 11, 38770 Tazacorte (Santa Cruz De Tenerife).
• Email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, and the software and its design and source codes belong to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L., and none of the rights thereto may be understood as transferred to the user other than insofar as is strictly necessary to make proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the content and create authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to any third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of use, and solely while the service is effective.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website belong to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L., without users being attributed any rights over them by using or accessing the website.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public disclosure of the content and any other act which has not been explicitly authorised by HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. is prohibited. In the event of breach, HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The information provided on this website is purely for information purposes, with HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. reserving the right to suspend the publication of part or all of the information on this website without prior notice, and may even restrict or prohibit access to said information. HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. strives to maintain the quality and relevance of this information and to avoid and minimise possible errors, but HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. will not be liable for (i) damages caused by decisions taken based on the information published; (ii) inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein; (iii) problems which may arise from the use of this website or other external connection; and (iv) damages to the user's software or hardware which may derive from access to this website.
Users explicitly accept that HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. will not be liable for (i) unauthorised access or alteration of its transmissions or data; (ii) any material or data sent or received or not sent or received; and (iii) any transaction made via its website.
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify this legal notice and without prior notice in the terms and conditions which it deems appropriate, with the sole obligation to inform the user of the changes made via www.hotelhaciendadeabajo.com.
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses are declared null and void by a final resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force and not be affected by said declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and any European regulations which may apply.
Any dispute which may arise or be related to the use of the website or to said products will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals in the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
In the event of an end consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights as such recognised by current legislation, with the user allowed to choose to file a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these terms and conditions before the courts or tribunals which correspond to their home address.