BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. + info
To deal with requests made via the website, manage the sending of information, manage your online booking and send the newsletter to which you have signed up + info
Consent of the data subject and performance of a pre-contract/contract + info
Data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or if it is necessary to deal with your request + info
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection, restriction of processing, data portability and the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making.+ info
You may check additional data protection information on our website:+ info
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller responsible for processing your data is HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L.:
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. hereby informs you that the data you provide us via our website, the contact form or emails will be processed by HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and that said processing is included in the Record of Processing Activities managed by HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. - B38852349
Calle Miguel De Unamuno 11, 38770 Tazacorte (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)
(+34) 922 40 60 00
| || |
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
• Send you the information and provide the service which you request via the various forms available on our website.
• Provide you with information about the deals, products and services requested.
• Send you occasional notifications by email. These notifications will be to inform you about changes to our services or products or to our legal policies.
• Process your booking online via our platform.
• Send you the newsletter (if you have signed up) with deals, activities and promotions of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and the tourism industry which may be of interest.
• Send you commercial messages about deals, activities and promotions of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and the tourism industry which may be of interest by conventional or electronic means, provided that you have ticked the box that you wish to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from member countries of the European Union.
3. WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The lawful basis for the processing of your data by HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. is based on:
• The performance of a pre-contract/contract to send you the requested information, provide the requested service and manage your online booking, as otherwise this would not be possible.
• Your consent to receive the newsletter and commercial messages about deals, activities and promotions of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and the tourism industry which may be of interest. You may withdraw the consent given at any time.
4. FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the requested information, provide the requested service via the forms available on our website or to manage your online booking will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship is in force and until the end of the statutory period of retention.
The data processed for sending the newsletter and for sending commercial messages about deals, activities and promotions of HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and the tourism industry which may be of interest will be retained for the statutory period unless you withdraw your consent.
The IP address obtained via cookies will have a lifespan of one year in order to prove your consent.
5. WHICH DATA CATEGORIES DO WE PROCESS?
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. processes the following data categories:
a) Data included in any of the available forms:The personal data requested by HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. includes:
• Identifiers: name and surname, phone number and email address.
• Data related to the request.
b) Data provided if you sign up to the newsletter or wish to receive information and commercial messages:
• Identifiers:Name, surname and email address.
c) Data when you make a booking:
• Identifiers:Name, surname, phone number and email address.
d) Data when you browse our website:Data provided by cookies and by Google Analytics.
You guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of all data communicated to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. and declare that you are over 16 years of age, and accept that you will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements given.
If you provide us with third-party data, you declare to have their consent and you agree to tell them about the information we provide in this clause, thereby exempting HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. from any type of liability. However, HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. may carry out checks to verify that the third party has been informed by carrying out the diligence measures established in the GDPR.
6. WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR DATA?
Data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or if it is necessary to deal with your request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You may exercise the following rights with regard to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L.:
a) Access your personal data; b) Rectify your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete; c) Request its erasure if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it collected, among other reasons; d) Object to its processing; e) Request the restriction of the processing of your data if any of the conditions provided in the regulation exist; f) Request the portability of your data in the cases provided in the regulation; g) Request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing; and h) Withdraw the consent given. In order to exercise your rights, please indicate in writing which right you wish to exercise, along with a copy of a document proving your identity, to the postal or electronic address provided for notification purposes. This request may be sent:By post to HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L., Calle Miguel De Unamuno 11, 38770 Tazacorte (Santa Cruz De Tenerife), or by email to email@example.com.
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. will answer the request exercising your rights within one month of its receipt. This period may be extended for another two months, if necessary, depending on the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, as a data subject you have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority (in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es) if you consider that HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. has infringed the rights recognised by the GDPR.
8. HOW SECURE IS MY DATA?
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. has a contract with the company Neobookings S. L. for the hosting of its website. This s a European company and provides all the latest security measures.
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential processing of your data in view of its personal nature.
HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. undertakes to ensure that said data remains secret, processing it with the utmost care, and declares to have provided its information system with the security policies corresponding to the type of data processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website via links to other websites not belonging to our company, HACIENDA DE ABAJO, S. L. will not be liable for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies which they may store on your computer.